Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back when Sponge Bob was still good.

Technically these aren't HB & Syrup quotes, but...whatever.

Patrick: You're a man now, SpongeBob, and it's time you started acting like one.
SpongeBob: Yeah. Oh, but I'm not sure how.
Patrick: Allow me to demonstrate. First, puff out your chest.
Patrick: Now say, "tax exemption."
SpongeBob: Tax exemption.
Patrick: Now you must develop a taste for free-form jazz.
Patrick: Okay, you're ready.

Spongbob boss: Hurry up! What do you think I'm paying you for?
SpongeBob worker: You don't pay me. You don't even exist. We're just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.
Spongbob boss: One more crack like that and you're outta here!
SpongeBob worker: NO, PLEASE! I HAVE THREE KIDS!

Neptune: The accursed stove has burnt my finger. Taste thine own wrath, stove! Ha ha!

All right, back to our regularly-scheduled programming.